Monday, April 30, 2012

Day #10:

One today's schedule: breakfast, laundry, and the beach! So excited.

This is my first day ever to go and do my laundry at a laundry mat. It is definitely a new experience. The whole choir is here, so you can only imagine the scene...

Yeah...so between hoping that no one is looking my way as I unload the washers and dryers, I look ahead.




God has truly been faithful so far on this tour, and know He will continue to be faithful. He has done such great things in our midst. I have witnessed a backslidden man come down to an altar, the father of two of the choir members, and get saved. His life is changed.


Luke 1:49-50 says, "For he that is mighty hath done to me great things; and holy is his name. And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation." 


This is true. He is merciful and mighty. He will do what he promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment