Monday, April 26, 2010

Recent Photography

So I've seen the back of the camera a whole lot lately! I've so far, done 2 weddings and an engagement session. A week ago I did engagement pics and a wedding in the same day! Just today I saw something very special and I had to capture it! 


Yes, two, full, rainbows! It was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen! This was only a few minutes ago!

Here's the other halfs. You can hardly see the second one.

About a month ago, I did Danial and Beatrix's wedding. It was beautiful! Last week I did Corey and Michelle Oatney's wedding.
Mr. and Mrs. Corey Oatney


Michelle, the beautiful bride.
I never knew how much work it was to do wedding pictures! You have to be everywhere at one time it seems! Luckly, at the next wedding, Mitchel and Brie's, I will only be in charge of before and after the wedding, and the reception.
 Jim and Vanessa's engagement pics went very well. They had me use their camera, which I was happy to do. I really enjoyed doing them!
This is my favorite! ^


And let me not forget, my senior pics! I didn't take them, (Mom did. Thanks Mom! She becoming quite the photographer!) I did edit them!



These aren't the best! I'm waiting till later to post them. Check back in a few days!

But, now, I have a problem. I am having the opportunity to do all these pictures, and I don't have a name for my "business." Do ya'll have any ideas? Plz comment! Thx! :)

5 comments:

  1. I don't have any names for you, sorry, but I loved seeing your pictures! My brother is a part-time photographer. Your sr. pics are great! Can't wait to see more. - Anna h.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Sr. pictures! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "An Image of Him" If you ever got listed in the phone book you might be at the top because it starts with an "A". I saw a photography studio named "In His Image" and I thought that was pretty cool! Or you could go with something like "His Images" or "His Design Images". Just some ideas. Keep up the good work! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx guys!
    Thx for the ideas, aunt Nik!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. aesthetic wall decor

    ReplyDelete