Friday, April 30, 2010

*Drum roll, please!!!*

Wait for it.................wait for it................... finally, the long awaited moment is come!!!

Here are the rest of my senior pics!













Yep, there they are! Oh wait, forgot one.







LOL Ok so maybe that's just not me! It's my evil twin, right?!?! lol
I ordered my senior ring today! I'm really excited about it. I won't get it in time for my graduation ceremony, but I'm extremely thankful I can get one at all! I'll post pics when I do get it.
Btw, has anyone come up with any other good ideas for my photography name?

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics! So Kel wants to know where you found the bike?! We are planning to come up for your graduation. See you then.

    Btw did you like the names I suggested for your photography?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I sure did! I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, though.
    It's our worship leader's, Kel!
    I'm so glad ya'll can come! I wish I could could make it down for Kel's 8th graduation! :(

    ReplyDelete