Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Week #1....I am actually making it! Haha haha...ha......ha

I have officially gone a week without my facebook. :) In this time I have been really busy, so I haven't had too much time to lament and sit in sack-cloth and ashes and cry, "Woe is me!"

At this moment, I am very glad that I did. It is kind of...freeing in a way. I don't have to get on every 2 hours
and gawk at people's pics and get frustrated at everyone's complaining.

Forgive me. I made myself a promise that I would not use my facebook to complain. Ever. Well, it was sorta a promise. I hope kept it. But I'm not here to talk about facebook, believe it or not. I'm supposed to be taking a break from it.

It has been super hot here in KC this week. People come into Walgreens practically panting. This is how a typical conversation goes.

Me: "Hi! You doing OK today?"
Customer: "Pretty good. Just trying to stay cool. It's hot!"
Me: "Oh I know! I'm so thankful I work in the air conditioning!"
Customer: "Me too!"

I promise you that is what 98% of people say. And me too. =)

So tomorrow is my day off. I hope to get a lot done. I have this To-Do list which mostly consists of staying in contact with people. It goes something like this:

1. Call all grandparents.
2. Call Walgreens in Neosho.
3. Call 2 OBI friends
4. Text 2 OBI friends.
5. Write 1 OBI friend.

Isn't it pathetic how I have to put down a reminder to text someone?!? It is extremely pathetic! I just happen to be a terribly forgetful person.

Only like 6 weeks and 3 days till I go back to OBI! I am super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment