Thursday, May 24, 2012

Praise Reports and Randomness

    So I've really, really had a hard time deciding how my blog is supposed to look. Which is kind of funny, because I really don't blog that much to be worrying about it! So perhaps here is what it will look like for a while...maybe....

     I want to express my praise and thankfulness to the Lord for His grace He has given me lately. Coming home from school for the summer is kinda hard because I have to get used to another routine, (or the lack thereof), and I have a lot more downtime to purpose not to waste. Let me tell you, Pinterest does NOT help that endeavor! I have a hard time GROWING spiritually. But, by God's grace He is helping me to live in His presence every single moment of the day, and remember He is always there, as well as reminding me to do the things that help me to grow.

     Another praise report! Another concern I had was my job. The first week I was back they scheduled me so that I would miss two church services that week. However, I got someone to take my Sunday shift AND I will no longer have to work during church. Not only that, I still have a jam-packed schedule! God does know just how to provide, and I want to thank Him!


 
 

 Today my Mom and I plunged into the realm of the unknown. We made a cheesecake. It was a really....cakey cheesecake! But it is good nonetheless!









We also made a Pear Tart and ate some with our tea! Sometime we're going to have to plan a tea party! My friend Angela from OBI has totally got me sold for hot tea!





Check 'ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and it makes me wish I could have enjoyed some with you! Love ya, Girl!

    ReplyDelete